Friday, August 14, 2009

The Shabby - Industrial Look

I have watched this grow and mature over the last few years and I must say - I am impressed. Their look has been cultivated with thought and the quality of their product has only gotten better. I've ordered a few pieces for my clients who like this clean and spartan image ... and they've loved them.

This heavy duty industrial floor lamp is cool .... if I only had a loft apartment in NYC!


The scrubbed oak tables are fabulous.


Mix and match you components to make stackable wine and storage units. These can be 3 wide and 3 high.



The carts are awesome. Note the wheels can be locked down. These come in 3 widths and the shelves in 4 finishes. The bad part - they are only sold in pairs!



The rollable kitchen island. Nice.







A repeat. The artist drawing table is very cool.




The metal top table with an acid wash is almost bulletproof.












A repeat.


And the very heavy industrial stools look great with the tables.





If you see something you can't live without, please call or email me.

5 comments:

katiedid said...

LOVE this look! I particularly like the chicken wire chairs. Who are they?!?!

TSL said...

I love this look as well. The first image looks almost like a painting.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Perfect for a loft!
I love that artist's table.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Love the 'rawness' to these pieces!
I want the floor lamp!!
Great weekend~

Marion said...

Love the entire collection but especially the rolling island. Would you care to divulge the name of the vendor?
Marion